Monday, May 12, 2008

Fatigue

I don't know how to describe the fatigue I am feeling. I thought it was due to Herx, but have to wonder if that is the case, since it is going on so long. I am just so fatigued, I can barely keep my eyes open. Makes it feel like you are walking in a fog, completely detached from the world. I struggle to understand what people are saying to me. I hear the words, but they don't connect. I keep saying "what did you say?" and it frustrates me, and those talking to me. I am sure they think I don't care, or I'd be listening. I am listening and I hear, but the words bounce around in my brain, not connecting to meaning. It is so frustrating! My pain levels are at an all time high as well. I hate to even blog, because I sound like a complainer. People keep saying, when you going to update your blog? I want to, but it would be nice to come on here and say "Finally! Results!" yet here I am, just complaining. It doesn't help that my diabetes is so out of control. I really try but it is hard when you are so broke...it is cheaper to eat Grilled cheese than to buy salad. I mean to tell you if there is a way to screw up finances, I will find it. I rob Peter to pay Paul. It is my life goal to get out of this cycle of pain and poverty and to regain prosperity and charity. I want to give, not take. So please God if you are listening, I want my life back!!!
So, I am going to leave it at that. I don't want to turn this into a pity party (too late?)!
So here's to health, happiness and the pursuit thereof...

No comments: