Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And so it goes

I am still on the AP and waiting. I have read on other AP websites, that the longer you are sick the longer it can take for the whole thing to reverse. So I am trying to focus on the positive, and continue through. I don't have a clue if I am like a dog chasing its own tail or if I am indeed on the way to a new way of life. I can only hope that it is taking a long time, because it took years to get this bad.
So for now I continue, one foot in front of the other.
The fatigue is really rough. I spent the whole day in bed Sunday, most of Monday and only be sheer force of will have I stayed out of bed today. It is hard to keep my eyes open, if I let myself lie down. So I am busy with anything I can find to distract me. Myspace bulletins, YouTube, email, made some homemade Chili. Now I am waiting for Dillon's baseball game. Anything to keep busy, but it is hard with the pain and fatigue dragging me down. I will probably take a peroxide bath, see if that helps. That with Epsom Salt is supposed to help. We'll see. Well, onward and upward. Carry on, till we meet again...hopefully I will have something of worth to say. Today wasn't a total loss. I did find out that aluminum foil has tabs on the box that keep the foil roll in place while you tear a sheet. Who knew that? I know I didn't. So, today did have something to offer. You have to count your blessings, no matter how insignificant they may seem. I spent years in the struggle with foil and in an instant the whole issue was resolved! Take that and run with it!

No comments: